sunil damodaran,mob;00971 525620462,e-mail-sunilkdamodaran@yahoo.com,sunilkdamodaran@gmail.com

My photo
Kodungallur , Kerala , India
I am a 27 years Experience Artist Graphic Artist and Designer also Photography Video editing 3D modeling, Storyboard artist and animation artist experienced in uae Royal family personal artist, Almaraa Alyoum magazine,Alroeya newspaper (national newspaper,sky news,cnn television)I resigned the job 2020 September because my right hand affect tumor after surgery my hand will paralyzed still I painting left hand

My Blog List

Monday 4 October 2010

mouse painting of kerala traditional art kathakali

mouse painting
kerala traditional art kathakali


3 comments:

  1. Your digital painting Kathakali is awesome. I really like the vibrant colours.
    How long did it take?

    Oil paintings are exceptionally good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Chris Reid, and I'm in the United States. The images you create are amazing.

    I've been trying to email you, and I thought I would try a comment, as well. I have a question for you about this image of the Kathakali that you have on your screen: would you allow that image to be used on a poster for an event? I ask because I work with a student group that hosts an event each year, and a student in charge of designing the poster grabbed the Kathakali image from your sight and made a mock-up for a poster for an event. I thought it was a photo and when I asked where they got it so I could look at copyright issues (which the students didn't seem to grasp), that's when I visited your blog and realized this was not just a picture but ARTWORK. I told them we needed to ask your permission before we used your artwork. We would give you credit on any materials produced for the event and could direct people to your website. Feel free to contact me at baldman76@hotmail.com. Thanks.

    Please let me know your thoughts on this matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really glad to read this weblog posts which carries lots
    of valuable facts, thanks for providing these kinds of information.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: plus de twitter followers
    Also see my page :: plus de tweet

    ReplyDelete